This Portal is designed, developed and hosted by Mo College, Odisha, India.
- The information provided shall be used only for informational purposes
- Few of the contents on this website may need plug-ins to be installed for viewing and any such installation of plug-ins is the responsibility of the user of this website
- The website is a property of Mo College and is copyrighted. Mo College does not give any implied rights under copyrights, trademarks, patents and trade secret information.
- Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently and compulsorily acknowledged.
- Material featured on this Portal may be reproduced free of charge only after taking proper written permission by sending a mail to us. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments/copyright holders concerned.
Third Party Contents:
Links to other websites that have been included on this Portal are provided for public convenience only.
- Mo College website user to acknowledge that the Third party contents are not created and information provided in not endorsed and approved by Mo College.
- It is necessary to take written permission from respective Third party owners to reproduce any of the third party material, information, trade name, logo etc.
- Mo College has national and international linkages with Academia and Industry. The terms used for expressing these linkages like MoU, Collaboration, and Joint Activity indicate only networking activities and such references may not indicate legal relationships.
Limitation of Damages:
In no event Mo College will be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or other damages, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or inability to use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Portal.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate court(s) in Bengaluru, India.